Model Number: MINKRAFTVE
In Stock (Average lead time: 4 - 5 weeks)
Most mink rafts are made from marine ply which quickly deteriorates, and will then absorb water making the raft heavier. Eventually they fall apart creating a disposal problem and replacement cost. In addition, all other mink rafts on the market have a fixed tunnel, to reduce costs. This makes inspection, storage and checking traps more difficult.
Filcris Recycled Plastic Mink Rafts avoid these problems:
• Completely rot proof - will not need any maintenance or replacement and will not deteriorate.
• Flat packed raft- can be easily stored and transported.
• Removable lid - easy to inspect in the field
• Raft: 115cm x 59cm x 6cm high.
• Tunnel made from 9mm thick recycled plastic sheet panels
• Assembles in minutes thanks to innovative design.
• Sturdy, heavy duty construction
• Polystyrene float protected by tough 9mm thick edging
The Filcris Recycled Plastic Mink Raft is designed to be used as a monitoring and trapping solution to mink control issues, to be used in conjunction with a tracking kit (sold separately see link below). We recommend using them in accordance with the Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust Guidelines, which you can download here. Further training and guidance on mink control can be sought from the GWCT, local wildlife trusts or the Environment Agency.
|Category:||Wildlife & Conservation > Wildlife management > Mink Rafts|
Recycled plastic products can vary in colour both within and between batches. Recycled plastic product dimensions can vary by up to 3%