Model Number: MINKRAFTVE
Most mink rafts are made from marine ply which after a few seasons starts to deteriorate, and will then absorb water making the raft heavier. This makes lifting the raft out of the water difficult and potentially hazardous. Eventually it will fall apart creating a disposal problem and replacement cost. In addition, all other mink rafts on the market have a fixed tunnel, to reduce costs. This makes inspection, storage and checking traps more difficult.
Filcris Recycled Plastic Mink Rafts avoid these problems:
• Completely rot proof - will not need any maintenance or replacement and will not deteriorate.
• Flat packed raft- can be easily stored and transported.
• Removable lid - easy to inspect in the field
• Raft: 115cm x 59cm x 6cm high.
• Tunnel made from 9mm thick recycled plastic sheet panels
• Assembles in minutes thanks to innovative design.
• Sturdy, heavy duty construction
• Polystyrene float protected by tough 9mm thick edging
The Filcris Recycled Plastic Mink Raft is designed to be used as a monitoring and trapping solution to mink control issues, to be used in conjunction with a tracking kit (sold separately see link below). We recommend using them in accordance with the Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust Guidelines, which can download here. Further training and guidance on mink control can be sought from the GWCT, local wildlife trusts or the Environment Agency.
|Category:||Wildlife & Conservation > Wildlife management > Mink Rafts|
Recycled plastic products can vary in colour both within and between batches. Recycled plastic product dimensions can vary by up to 3%