VISON EDGED Mink Raft 1.15m x 0.6m x 26cm
£157.08 (£130.90 ex VAT)
Lead time: 2 - 3 weeks
Most mink rafts are made from marine ply which quickly deteriorates, and will then absorb water making the raft heavier. Eventually they fall apart creating a disposal problem and replacement cost. In addition, all other mink rafts on the market have a fixed tunnel, to reduce costs. This makes inspection, storage and checking traps more difficult.
Filcris Recycled Plastic Mink Rafts avoid these problems:
• Completely rot proof – will not need any maintenance or replacement and will not deteriorate.
• Flat packed raft- can be easily stored and transported.
• Removable lid – easy to inspect in the field
• Raft: 115cm x 59cm x 6cm high.
• Tunnel made from 9mm thick recycled plastic sheet panels
• Assembles in minutes thanks to innovative design.
• Sturdy, heavy duty construction
• Polystyrene float protected by tough 9mm thick edging
- New simpler tunnel locking method.
- Designed to fit trap maximum 600mm long x 200mm wide x 160mm high
The Filcris Recycled Plastic Mink Raft is designed to be used as a monitoring and trapping solution to mink control issues, to be used in conjunction with a tracking kit (sold separately see link below). We recommend using them in accordance with the Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust Guidelines, which you can download here. Further training and guidance on mink control can be sought from the GWCT, local wildlife trusts or the Environment Agency.
|1150 × 600 × 260 mm
Request a sample
We offer free samples of many of our items and where we cannot provide a sample we will provide the nearest available product type
If your order contains products that are on back order, or with high shipping costs, please use the “Request a quote” feature. We will then reply within 1 working day with a more accurate lead time and the best shipping option for your order.