Rigid recycled plastic plank Black 30mm x 150mm x 3m
£28.93 (£24.11 ex VAT)
Lead time: Available now
One of our most versatile products. Used in our recycled plastic raised beds and furniture product ranges. Also used for a wide range of edging, fencing and cladding applications. Can be used for many landscaping construction projects such as revetments, sand pits, composters, planters etc.
- Rigid Edging Plank:The mix of plastics used in its manufacture make this a more rigid edging plank than the other edging products we supply, so can be used to hold back soil, stones or mulch and edge beds paths and lawns up to a depth of 150mm above ground.
- Fixing can be achieved using four stakes per 3m plank.
- Gravel boards for fencing
- Edging planks (toe boards) for decking and boardwalks
- Backing boards for signs
- Palings for palisade and other fences
- Edging animal runs etc
Please be aware that recycled plastic profiles will expand and contract with changes in temperature. This needs to be considered when fixing within a frame or between channels. Recycled plastic boards are more flexible than timber and will require more frequent supports than an equivalent sized timber profile. For technical guidance do not hesitate to contact the sales office.
|3000 × 150 × 30 mm
Request a sample
We offer free samples of many of our items and where we cannot provide a sample we will provide the nearest available product type
If your order contains products that are on back order, or with high shipping costs, please use the “Request a quote” feature. We will then reply within 1 working day with a more accurate lead time and the best shipping option for your order.