This new type of recycled raised bed consists of routed four 62mm x 62mm x 30cm corner posts and 8 25mm x 150mm x 60cm planks. The planks slot into the routed grooves and are held tight with screws. The result is a smart stylish little planter perfect for patios, balconies and small urban gardens, but large enough to grow a reasonable crop.
- The parts are lightweight so can be carried easily to the location.
- Easy to assemble - all fixings are provided and all holes in the posts are predrilled.
- The screws will self drive into the planks when slotted inso there is no need to predrill the planks.
- Easy to modify - if you need the planter to be slightly smaller in one dimension you can simply trim the planks - since they are not predrilled it will not affect the assembly. The modular design also means that the parts can be remade into different patterns if you want to.
- Also abailanble in with black posts or planks if preferred.
- Hidden fixings. The screws are fixed from behind rathe then the frnt so are competely hidden from view giving a clean stylish appearance.