Model Number: MINKRAFTVF
In Stock (Average lead time: 1 - 2 weeks)
NEW FENLAND MINK RAFT
Developed in conjunction with a local expert in the field, this design features several specialist features. Recent advances in technology to alert the user when a trap has been triggered have allowed an alternative methodology to be developed. Using this new method traps are fitted with a Remoti monitoring device and the users are then alerted as soon as the trap is sprung. This dispenses with the time spent fitting monitoring tracking kits, so the large hole in the centre of the standard mink raft is not needed. The tunnel walls need to be slightly taller to accomodate the Remoti device si the raft is a little bit more expensive, but there is no outlay on the cost of the tracking kits and the users confirm that they save a lot of time monitoring.
NOTE: This product does not include the cost of the trap which must be purchased seperately. We do not supply the Remoti monitoring devices.
Most mink rafts are made from marine ply which after a few seasons starts to deteriorate, and will then absorb water making the raft heavier. This makes lifting the raft out of the water difficult and potentially hazardous. Eventually it will fall apart creating a disposal problem and replacement cost. In addition, all other mink rafts on the market have a fixed tunnel, to reduce costs. This makes inspection, storage and checking traps more difficult.
Filcris Recycled Plastic Mink Rafts avoid these problems:
• Completely rot proof - will not need any maintenance or replacement and will not deteriorate.
• Flat packed raft- can be easily stored and transported.
• Removable lid - easy to inspect in the field
• Raft: 115cm x 59cm x 6cm high.
• Tunnel made from 9mm thick recycled plastic sheet panels
• Assembles in minutes thanks to innovative design.
• Sturdy, heavy duty construction
• Polystyrene float protected by tough 9mm thick edging