Delivery & Returns
- Delivery costs are calculated in the basket and updated in real time. The costs vary with the type, weight, size quantity of products ordered. See end for detailed rates.
- The easiest way to see how much an order will cost to deliver is to click ADD TO ORDER for the number of items you want. Then click on checkout and use the guest checkout facility.
- Most items will arrive in 5 - 7 working days, delivered by our carrier DX in a medium sized van. Items requiring cutting and sheet materials may take up to 1 - 2 weeks although we will try to avoid that where possible. Some items requiring assembly have longer lead times as stated in the product description.
- Whilst we aim to ensure that the goods are delivered on the day we arrange, since we use a third party carrier this cannot be guaranteed.
- We will always try to contact you before delivery unless you ask us not to.
- Particularly heavy products or large orders may need to be shipped on a pallet. In these exceptional circumstances we will send you a quote for delivery before proceeding with the order, and may contact you to confirm your details. If you are concerned about this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we ship our products
Where possible we send all our goods using a next day carrier service from DX. However in exceptional circumstances if the consignment is very heavy or bulky it may need to be sent on a pallet on a three day service, although this is unusual. See below for details of palletised deliveries.
We will always try to contact you either by phone or email before shipping the goods to make sure you can receive them and to inform you when they are likely to be delivered. Unfortunately we cannot confirm the time of day when your delivery will arrive.
Where we have products in our warehouse stock and they can be shipped on a next day carrier we aim to deliver all goods in 5 - 7 working days. If they need to be sent on a pallet we aim to deliver in 7 - 10 working days. Items which are not held in stock in our yard but are readily available from our suppliers can take longer - generally about 6 - 8 weeks. The lead time for these items will be shown on the specific product and on your order. Pre-assembled Fabricated items such as raised beds etc will normally take 4 - 5 weeks. Unfortunately we are not able to provide a precise time for delivery.
Collection of Goods
GOODS CANNOT CURRENTLY BE COLLECTED.
If you have a problem with your delivery
If the delivery is late or has not turned up and our carrier has not contacted you, please contact us on 01954 718327 and we will sort it out directly with them.
If you are missing part of the delivery or if your goods are damaged in any way please contact us immediately.
You must ensure that you have marked the delivery as being incomplete or damaged with the carrier. Missing goods will be sent as soon as possible. Damaged goods will need to be collected and returned to Filcris Ltd.
Please check the goods to ensure that they are accepted as soon as possible. If they have been found to be incorrect, damaged or faulty please email us or call the office on 01954 718327. After examination of these details and if we accept liability we will arrange for collection and replacement or full or partial refund. Under your rights as a consumer you need to contact us within 30 days. If you find a fault with the product after this time please contact us and we will examine your case.
We will accept returns of goods which are not faulty and which are surplus to requirements within 14 days provided they are returned in good condition at the customer’s expense. We will refund the value of the goods less the cost of shipping and any return costs.
If the goods are sent on a pallet and are less than 1.8m in length they can generally be unloaded from the delivery vehicle using a tail lift. If the pallet is longer than 1.8m, or in other exceptional circumstances, the pallet will need to be unloaded using unloading equipment such as a fork lift truck. Alternatively the goods can be handballed off. Please remember that:
It is the customer’s responsibility to provide unloading equipment or handball the goods from the truck.
If you wish to discuss your delivery requirements please call sales on 01954 718327.
All delivery charges are for delivery to MAINLAND GB addresses only.
We are NOT currently able to deliver to Northern Ireland.
We are NOT currently able to deliver to the Scilly Isles OR the The Steamship Company for forwarding on using our standard carrier.
Prices for delivery to Offshore Islands (including but not exclusively Shetland, Orkney, Inner and Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) vary considerably so will be quoted for separately. If placing an online order please get in touch. We will then calculate the correct delivery charge and email you with the correct price and details of how you can make your payment. Please note that our website is not able to calculate different delivery costs for different locations. If you place an order online and delivery is not to a mainland GB address we reserve the right to invoice you for the difference prior to processing your order.
Our rates are as follows
Standard: £15.50 plus VAT for the first 20.00kg and £0.35 plus VAT per kg thereafter. (£18.60 including VAT for the first 20.00kg and £0.42 including VAT per kg thereafter).
Palletised: palletised delivery costs vary considerably according to location and other factors. We will calculate a price for you and get in touch with a quote within 1 working day.